Pages
Home - Accueil
Français
English
Facebook
Friday, 26 March 2021
It is accomplished
Meditations on the last words of Jesus:
It is accomplished. John 19,30
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No One Excluded
I previously spoke about “my gang” . I know that the term has a deep history of the “us against them” mentality, the “insider and outsider” ...
Venez les bénis de mon Père…
J’ai longtemps pensé, comme bien d’autres le font, que cette « bénédiction » du Père était une conséquence de mes « bonnes actions », une ré...
Bonne à garder!
Mon gendre Stephen est un grand amateur de pêche et de chasse. C’est de son père qu’il a reçu cette passion pour ces activités en pleine nat...
Bouquet of Dandelions
I’ve had many excellent theology teachers, but the best ones were my children. When they were young, they would often pick dandelions and ...
The Alphabet of our Lives
I love telling stories, but I also enjoy hearing or reading a good story. Father Ron Rolheiser is a master storyteller and that is one of th...
Accident Waiting to Happen!
I’m thinking of my grandson Victor. I can see him barreling at full speed in his back yard or in his house, for the sheer pleasure of doing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment