A biography or an autobiography, to be faithful to the person it claims to represent, should be full of blank pages; haunted pages filled with losses, sorrows, or longings too deep to express in any language; pregnant pages, full of dreams not yet realized, or wonders too great to encompass; Holy Saturday pages filled with hope and wordless prayers for resurrection, healing, and holiness. Today, I offer you a blank page:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
J’ai longtemps pensé, comme bien d’autres le font, que cette « bénédiction » du Père était une conséquence de mes « bonnes actions », une ré...
-
Mon gendre Stephen est un grand amateur de pêche et de chasse. C’est de son père qu’il a reçu cette passion pour ces activités en pleine nat...
-
I previously spoke about “my gang” . I know that the term has a deep history of the “us against them” mentality, the “insider and outsider” ...
-
I’ve had many excellent theology teachers, but the best ones were my children. When they were young, they would often pick dandelions and ...
-
I’m thinking of my grandson Victor. I can see him barreling at full speed in his back yard or in his house, for the sheer pleasure of doing ...
-
La parole de Dieu est une semence qui porte le fruit que Dieu veut qu’elle porte : « La pluie et la neige qui descendent des cieux n’y ret...

No comments:
Post a Comment