Pages
Home - Accueil
Français
English
Facebook
Friday, 2 April 2021
Into your hands I commend my spirit
Meditations on the seven last words of Jesus:
Into your hands I commend my spirit. Luke 23,46
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Venez les bénis de mon Père…
J’ai longtemps pensé, comme bien d’autres le font, que cette « bénédiction » du Père était une conséquence de mes « bonnes actions », une ré...
Bonne à garder!
Mon gendre Stephen est un grand amateur de pêche et de chasse. C’est de son père qu’il a reçu cette passion pour ces activités en pleine nat...
No One Excluded
I previously spoke about “my gang” . I know that the term has a deep history of the “us against them” mentality, the “insider and outsider” ...
Bouquet of Dandelions
I’ve had many excellent theology teachers, but the best ones were my children. When they were young, they would often pick dandelions and ...
Accident Waiting to Happen!
I’m thinking of my grandson Victor. I can see him barreling at full speed in his back yard or in his house, for the sheer pleasure of doing ...
Prier le Notre Père
La parole de Dieu est une semence qui porte le fruit que Dieu veut qu’elle porte : « La pluie et la neige qui descendent des cieux n’y ret...
No comments:
Post a Comment